Thursday, November 29, 2007

Let's See Some Pictures Already!



This picture was taken in June of 2007. I was paddling down the river in Egypt about my weight issue. "Oh I look good; it's not that bad,” I would say. In July I got real about my weight problem, and decided enough was enough. I made arrangements to have weight loss surgery. It is not the "easy" way out. I work very hard everyday; my butt is exercising, and good eating habits are a must. For me this was about saving my life, and maybe just maybe looking cute in sassy clothes.











The picture on the right was taken six weeks prior to surgery. I am in Las Vegas having the time of my life! We walked over ten hours a day for four days. Now I look at the picture and I am proud of myself. Given my size and that I was able to carry all of my weight, and still be smiling that is a true accomplishment!



October 3rd, 2007: Delta Hospital. 30 minutes before surgery. I am totally not worried about anything. As far as I am concerned this is the best thing that is going to happen to me thus far! (And somehow I still think I am sexy in hospital socks and booties!)












This is one month ago. I think it's going well. I have lost 35 pounds.
I will put up more current pictures, but it is a matter of getting them out of the digital camera and on to the computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how awesome you look. Well I still believe that you've always looked awesome. Put up some newer pics, cause you know, even though I'm your sister, I dont see you very often.