Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Here I am. Are You Still There?

I am staring at the blank web page before me and wondering why I haven’t wrote a word in so long. It isn’t like I don’t think about it; it is just… I don’t know. I get caught up with trying to live, and then I get lost in the process. Do you know what I mean? I wish it were New Year’s so I could make a resolution to write in my blog!

I have so much to share with you but all the information is all jumbled up and stuck in the northern region of my body where my brain should be located. I should make a list, write about it, and then we will all feel better.

Here are the upcoming chapters in my blog: (In no particular order.)

Why I haven’t written in so long. (Hey, I can check that one off! I am doing so well!)

Exercise it’s a bitch and so am I! (I am making up these great titles as I go.)

How the economy has put a stop to my shopping, and now I am bummed (or a bitch- I will make that decision closer to the time of posting). (This one will be more of a rant.)

When the economy improves I am going to get plastic surgery. (This one will be about praying for miracles and buying lottery tickets. Oh and I am going to discuss my vanity issues.)

I am going to write something interesting on my husband David; stay tuned for that.

I am not going to B.S. you. I have not written due to a number of factors. One, my life is pretty boring and there hasn’t been much to report on. Two, I am getting hooked on daytime TV. (I am still waiting for Dr. Phil to put some verbs in his sentences.) Three, I am spending a lot of time with David. He has to go back to work soon, so I am taking advantage of our last precious moments together.

I have thought about blogging everyday, and I have been wondering how you have been doing? I have no idea who reads these tid-bits of my life, but that doesn’t mean I don’t think about you.

I am not discussing my weight loss, because my body is not doing what I want it to. Enough said. You will have to wait for another instalment (or rant as I like to call them) to find out what is going on in that department.

I missed you all and I will write on Friday. I am going to the Sunshine Coast to relax, and possibly something brilliant will come to me.

Amy

5 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks for writing Amy. I enjoy reading your blog and when you don't write I miss it. I feel it shows your personality off and you seem like such a fun person. Hang in there. Your body is only adjusting to the weight it's already let go of.

Anonymous said...

happy to see you back after your hiatus. i worry when you don't post as i suffer from depression also and know how crippling it can be.

Diz said...

I know how difficult it can be to just live life...and fit blogging in too. No worries.

Judi said...

Yep! I'm here....a little late to the party but I made it! Soooo glad you posted....I thought maybe you got yourself addicted to the dollar store and were spending all your time there....since that's where we last left you!!! ;-)
As for the apologies....none needed. As long as you are enjoying what you are doing then good things will come to you. As for the weightloss and the exercising.....be kind to yourself...you've made it this far...you'll reach whatever goals you set in time. Just make sure you have mini goals so you don't get deterred!
A trip to the sunshine sounds like a perfect way to spend happy time!
Hope you are well!
Judi

Ang said...

I'm still here too girlie :) Nice to see you back.