Saturday, July 26, 2008

Sitting Down is Not What it Used to be


This is a short blog entry today…
It is more of an observation really. Here it is: I keep sitting on this uncomfortable object. No matter where I sit it seems to follow. When I am on the couch I check to see if I am sitting on the rim of a pillow, or I check to see if the pillow cushion is adjusted correctly. Sometimes it feels like I am sitting on an electrical cord. Day-after-day, chair-after-chair I sit uncomfortably. Then it dawned on me…the problem is my butt bone. I am not used to having such a thing anymore. I am used to my comfy fatty butt cushion, and now that it is gone I have to sit on is my bony butt. I love my bony butt!

1 comment:

Ang said...

Welcome back to blogging girl! Glad to hear from you again. Sounds like you and David have been having an enjoyable summer. Your new pics look fantastic! Congrats on your 68lbs you have done so well. I completely understand what you mean about comparing to other people.

I can't wait to have a boney bum too!

Nice to see you back and posting, I kept checking your blog to see if you had come back and was happy to find today when i checked that you had!! :) *HUG*