Monday, June 1, 2009

I have not been well, and I continue to be ill. I can not keep up with my blog in my current state. I asked David to be a “ghost writer” but he said, ‘no’.

My mind feels like it is short circuiting, and I am having a difficult time being able to function-let alone blog.
I don’t know what the next few weeks are going to look like…
I wish I could just tell you what is in my mind, but I can’t.
The good and the bad of it is is the doctor’s have changed my meds, and we are all crossing are fingers.(These new meds have terrible side-effects in the beginning.) I am hoping I am able to write by the weekend.

Bipolar people are brilliant people with talent and energy, but like everything else in this world there is a cost. Right now I am just pay off my "tab”.

3 comments:

Ang said...

Hang in there girlie, my thoughts are with you!

lori said...

i know the struggles of being bi polar. they will find the right adjustments in your medication. its times like these that you have to count your blessings. your husband and daughter being at the top of the list.

Anonymous said...

Hi mom
I am reading your blog
and it seems very nice and
i feel that it is very cool and
i cant wait to read the rest of them (i am very excited!!!)

I love you very very very very very very very very very very very...

MUCH
Love Holly