Monday, February 2, 2009

Don't Write While You Sucking on Cough Drops

I am sick; I have a cough due to a cold; or is a cold due to the flu? Let me start with a big smooch and hug to David for being able to endure me while I am needy, and hard to please. Poor feller he has had to endure the task of taking care of me while I sit here trying not to die. (*Drama Queen Alert) Don’t expect this blog to be stellar as I am doped up on Dimetapp.

I haven’t moved from my chair in two days. I have proof. There is an actual indentation of my bum on in the cushion. I know it’s bad. Yesterday I logged in 10 hours of TV, and I don’t dare mention the ice cream that I ate to sooth my cough and achy throat. I was wondering if you burn more calories when you’re sick. Does anyone know? I hope so. My bloated tummy says no, but what does it know. I’d rather hear lies and half truths to ease my guilt.

On a positive note I did finish the hat I was working on. On a negative note it looks like a Smurf would wear it The hat is beige; what was I thinking? My daughter
LOVES the hat. She wore it to school today. The hat doesn’t fit her; hell it wouldn’t fit a 20 pound bowling ball- it’s that big. It is so big it covers her eyes, so she has to keep pulling the hat back to see. And the worse part is: It’s ugly. I am too sick to describe it to you, so you just have to take my word on this one. I am in the process of making her a new hat; hoping that I will learn from my mistakes. If I don’t I will have to donate the new hat to the Smurf’s hat drive, and hope I get better.
I am starting to get sleepy, so I am going to take a nap

No comments: