Thursday, May 7, 2009

Amy, Amy, How Does Your Photos Grow?

I am tired of all of the grey weather that we have been having; in order to feel better I went for a walk. Isn’t a walk supposed to make a person feel happier? Yeah, except I took a walk in the rain, perfect timing is not my forte. This is where I should mention in addition to Noah’s Ark’s rainfall there was also a gusty wind storm. Looking back on this whole situation I think my ultimate downfall was my failure was to look out my window.

Can you picture me in a rain storm walking against the wind? And you know what I forgot? My power boots, that’s what! I left my pink sparkle rain boots at home. Instead I wore the shoes my daughter refers to as “n-ike”. I tell her over and over again-the shoes are pronounced: “ni-key”! (Don’t argue with me. I am smarter than you!) Wait, I was the one that was wearing the dumbass shoes in a storm. AM I REALLY the smart one?

In my cold hands I have a hot pink IPod and a camera. A camera! Really? Why? I decided that I wanted to take pictures while I skip down the street trying to snap as many pictures as my camera would allow before it ran out of batteries.

Photography might be a good hobby for me. If you remember I am in the market for some new hobbies.

First attempt at a hobby: Photography in a storm with limited battery life.

I am going to show you the fruits of my labour. The good news is you will get to see a glimpse of how I see the world. Look at these photos and please give me feedback. These photos were taking on my street. Please look at these photos and please give me feedback.

And the best news: In the end the walk did lift my spirits.










































1 comment:

PattyOfurnitureandmattress said...

Wow, beautiful photos! Never knew your neighbourhood was so pretty!
P