Monday, May 4, 2009

It's a Zoo in There! Where? My Head- Silly.

Today I feel like I am trapped under an elephant, and I am doing anything I can just to keep breathing. It is like a constant pressure that I am feeling on my chest. I just checked, and there is an elephant sitting on me. I named him Jim.

However large he might be I don’t think Jim is my only issue. I am feeling a lot of other things that are causing me discomfort, and I will name those issues “Stress”. I have to say at this point I much prefer Jim to “Stress”.

I am not going to go into the reasons why me and “Stress” are hanging out, because I think that that will be a pointless exercise. I am not one of those people who complain. (Ouch- I was just struck by lightning. Are you okay Jim? Now Jim and “Stress” are hanging. I don’t think a stressed elephant who is sitting on you is a good thing.) Let’s just say I have a lot of my mind, and I wish that I didn’t. I have a lot to deal with, and I wish that I didn’t. I want to go back to simpler times; you know when the only time I saw an elephant was at a zoo.

You know what really ticks me off? It is when people say that they are having a “panic-attack”. If you happen to suffer from panic attacks then who am I to judge, but I would rather say I have an elephant named Jim hanging out with me than run around having panic attacks. Not only will I be stressed, but people will think I am crazy. Oh, and guess what
? I will have an excuse to go to Costco and buy a lot of peanuts.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tell Jim I say hello. better u than me... just kidding :D