Monday, February 15, 2010

Butt Indentations and Tacos!

‘What is the matter with you?’ That’s was what I would be thinking while I was talking to my doctor. ‘Give me the right cocktail, already! I am not getting better.’ Hey I didn’t go to med school, but I think three months is enough time to straighten all of this out. Do I need to do something drastic to clue you in?

I have a good doctor, and believe of not she did the right thing, because changing medication isn’t always the best idea; especially when the medication has been working well up until that point. Most likely it was seasonal, but it was still frustrating, painful, and lonely to say the least.

The last three months have been incredibly insane. (I was insane.) It was bad. I was watching Jerry Springer, and wondering why a guy named Taco had three girls fighting for his heart. Taco became the highlight of my day. (I wonder if Taco is the highlight of his own day?)

I had my looooooows. I had my hig…wait…no it was just lows. I was a wreck. I was a non-functioning-queen-of-daytime-TV-who-wouldn’t-leave-the-house. I put away my computer because the information on the internet was too intense for me to handle. Thus, no blogging; my computer was in storage. My chair had a permanent Amy ass indentation.

Well that is in the past. I am feeling MUCH better. I am no longer watching Jerry, and I flipped the cushion over on my chair to get rid of the indentation. Hey let’s make sure we have a clean slate!

I didn’t have a medication change; I did this all on my own with cognitive therapy. Apparently my brain had had enough of being in the dumps. Thank God my brain happens to be smart.

What is going on in my life???

I AM GETTING A TUMMY TUCK. For real, and for true! I even got the lift-up-power-recliner! Hey you know me: If I do this; I am doing this in style.

I am at the end of my weight loss journey. I never wanted to be ‘pencil thin’. I just wanted to look healthy, and not have muffin top when I sit down. After the tuck it will be mission accomplished!

I don’t have a surgery date yet, but I am hoping to get it done within the next eight weeks. I am going to look smoking hot for summer! (I still won’t be caught in a bikini!)

Hey the good news is: I am
going to have a ton of stuff to blog about.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I'm so glad you're back. I've missed reading your blog. I am happy that you're feeling better. I can't imagine how awful it must be for you when you feel that way. I am just glad you kicked it. How awesome to be getting a tummy tuck. I can't wait to hear all about it. I still have 38 pounds to go to goal. Good for you girl!!

lori said...

happy that you are back and the winter blues are behind you. i love that you got a power lift chair in preparation for your tummy tuck. you're a hoot!! keep blogging an feeling well as i love reading your updates.