Friday, January 25, 2008

I Am Hot!

I am hot! Surprisingly enough I don’t mean this in a vain way. I mean literally, I am warm as in, “Can someone turn on the air conditioner?” It is currently a balmy -5C or 23F degrees outside. Don’t worry I am taking the necessary steps to cool myself off: I’ve managed to drink 1 ½ of water in the last hour to cool my body core. I have taken a cold shower, I have turned off the furnace in the house, and I am sitting in my office with both windows open creating a cross-breeze. So far nothing has proven successful. I may have to break out the summer fans to get some sleep; I can not sleep if I am too warm. My next step is to get into our deep freeze and just go to sleep in there.

Up-Date:
As I near the end of week one I am thrilled to report that I am on track with my exercise goals. I have fulfilled all obligations for this week-so far. Tomorrow is the gym. I bought cute new workout capri pants to wear tomorrow. They were only $7.00! And the good news is: I did not HAVE buy them in the plus size department, but if I had bought them there they would have been closer to $30.00. What a total rip off for plus-size clothes! How do those guys sleep at night? (David says, “On their big pile of money!” )

Well my toes are starting to get a little cold now so I guess I will give bed a try.
Good Night All!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're hot in -5C??? what's wrong with you?