Tuesday, December 4, 2007

December Goals

For those of you that know me know that I am a goal freak. I can turn anything into a goal; I will find a way. As you know it is the start of the month…well I am a little late, but close enough. I have decided to write down my goals for the month of December. I will become accountable to myself and everyone who reads this blog. Damn, December is a really tough month…ugh. January would be better. Suck it up buttercup:

In December according to various Google sites the average American gains 7 – 10 pounds during the holidays. So I plan to go in the opposite direction.

My December weight loss goal is to lose 8.5 pounds.

Exercise is very important so here it goes:

Curves 3 times a week
Yoga once a week
Two one hour walks


Food is pretty much taken care of for me, but I still have trouble getting down water so my goal is:

Drink 64oz of water daily.

Sorry my post is so short today, but I am off to Curves, and I have to go make an excel spread sheet (of course). Thank you all for watching my back!

No comments: