Saturday, August 22, 2009

Let Me Explain

First day journaling: Not so hot. 1825 calories consumed. *EXACTLY*, 2000 calories burned. Not quite what I was hoping for. Let's see where my downfalls were.

After a two second review it might have been all of the bread products I ate. Two croissants, two rolls, and a gallon of peanut butter. I missed the protein boat.

I can only think of one positive thing, which is I normally eat a late night goodie, but since you are watching and it was not a day for the record book I am going to skip my late night snack.

2 comments:

Amy said...

No matter what, you still burned more than you ate AND you are journaling your food. Baby steps. lol

Robyn said...

At least you didn't eat more than you burned...sounds like a success to me.

A few weeks ago I read through your whole blog and it cracks me up! My favorite entry is about your daughter's nutty friend that spent the night :)

You're doing awesome!