Thursday, August 6, 2009

The Last 14

I am having a pep rally! Do I hear a woot-woot? I am on a weight loss challenge to lose the last 14 pounds! Yes I am down to the last 14!!! I know; I can’t believe it either!

I need to explain something before we go on. I am not going to be a size 8, or probably not even a size 10. I am striving for a size 12. I want to be curvy and delicious.

My goal weight is 158. Can you believe that I am going to be 158? I know (again)! 90 pound weight loss...giggle...giggle...giggle!

After I get down to my goal weight I am going to some plastics done. I want to get my tummy all firmed up.

What is my time frame? Good question. January 6, 2010; 5 months is totally doable.

Let’s rally. I need all the support I can get.

2 comments:

Ivy-Jean said...

woo hoo!!! ya big sis u can do it!!

Anonymous said...

You can do it. Goooo Amy!!!!

Your very good friend Stella.