Sunday, August 30, 2009

Tired and Texting

Iam so freaking-out tired that my eyelids are requiring tooth picks to keep them in the open position. I have been nodding off all day just like grandpa after Thanksgiving dinner. In my coma like state I have had the pleasure of watching the crappy TV shows that my husband, and daughter love. Oh crappy is too harsh of a word? Try two words: Dr. Who. Who watches that show? Come on, if you do please tell me, and maybe just maybe I will stop teasing them. How could the show be that bad if there are other people in the world enjoying that crap-tact-u-lar show?

I am typing this entry from my BlackBerry, which I love by the way. I am trying to improve my texting skills, and so I thought the best way is to blog my entry via my newest favorite toy.

I think everyone should get a CrackBerry. You can do everything with the help of this thing. Not to be crude but it will even help get you laid! There is an app that gives you pick-lines! (Not that I need any help in that department.)

Since I find it so amussing to text my blog from my phone I will be texting my entries from my BlackBerry in my other blog- 'Left to my Own Devices'. Look for me and my phone there!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my crack-berry too!!! Glad you joined the crack-berry family too.

Stella