Saturday, September 26, 2009

Three Shorts, Three Longs, Three Shorts Signals.

I am actually using this blog entry as a S.O.S. Help me! David has super glued my ass to my chair. I am only allowed to do two things today: I can shower, and I can go to the bathroom. Other than that I am stuck here riding my cushion.

It is all because of the pain killers that I took yesterday. You see I took them and I felt great! Since I felt great I did a lot of stuff I shouldn’t have; I sat cross legged, I bent down to do a lot to cleaning, I went for a walk, and, I horsed around with my dog. I am already aware of the fact that I am stupid. (David seems to taking too much glee in pointing out that fact.) UGH.

My stomach retaliated as soon as the pain killers were out of my system. I tried to take some more, but my stomach was too mad. There was no point of gobbling down more pain killers, so I ended up going to bed.

I expected to wake up feeling better, but no luck; my stomach is still sore. Now I am refusing all pain medication, because of the trouble it got me in yesterday. The pain is not unbearable; it is just really uncomfortable.

I am going to get up and take a shower. YIPPIE!!!

I just got back from the shower, and I am disappointed to learn that I gave my wound a little tear from all of my activities from the day before. That explains why it is hurting so much.

It looks like one more day of sofa surfing.


POOP!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Yikes! I hope you feel better today. Do you have a comfy recliner to relax and nap in?