Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Am I Snoring Too Loud???????

I’m not taking care of myself the way I should be. I should’ve gone to the gym, but I went to Starbucks with a friend instead. I should’ve had a healthy lunch, but I opted for Cheerio’s with a banana, because I was too lazy to prepare a chicken breast. Now I’m sitting in my recliner eating Hershey Kisses. No wonder I feel like crap.

I need to get busy doing stuff, but I feel like sleeping. That’s doing something, right?

If you don’t know I’m getting a tummy tuck on April 24th-that’s right it’s only ten days away. There is so much to do! I don’t want to do any of it. Nada. None. Nothing. I need to clean the house, but instead I decided that making a bigger mess would be a better idea. I should be doing laundry. Nah, instead there is a mountain of dirty clothes that is so tall that if you were to climb it, you would need extra oxygen to get to the top. Youtube videos- those guys, I should be editing them. Forget about it. Like I said nothing. Instead of being a stream of activity I have turned into a pond of laziness.

I just went to sleep for a few hours…I can’t even muster the energy for this blog entry.

I will try and write more in a few days. What’s a matter with me? I think I’m just overwhelmed.

I did manage a short Youtube video.

No comments: