Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st- No Blog Entry

No blog today. Caught the stomach flu. Stuck at home with flannel jammies on- that’s good news. (The jammie part, not the stuck at home part.) Watching crap TV. Drinking diet tonic water. (And you thought I was perfect. Who likes tonic water straight up? Yuck! Me! I love the stuff.) Hoping that I die soon, or get better, either one would be a blessing over how I’m feeling at this moment. If I don’t die tonight I will try and write tomorrow. I think I might be a little delusional…

2 comments:

lori said...

i bet you caught the flu from those disease ridden machines at the gym. i wont touch them because of the germs. and i'm sticking to that story. feel better.

Kathy said...

I hope you feel better soon Amy. Take care and get lots of rest.