Thursday, April 8, 2010

Now Were Tummy Tuck Talking

I swore when I started this blog that I would not ‘advertise’. You will never see a Maybelline ad on the right hand column of my blog. I’m not in this to make money. I’m in it to fart around. (Truth.) I’m about to sound like an advertisement but it is necessary; trust me.

This one goes out to all of the ladies who are considering, in line for, or even had reconstructive surgery. (A tummy tuck, Boob job, lipo, ect…) As you know I am getting a tune up myself, and being a good researcher I have been all over the internet looking for a site that will answer all of my plastics questions.

One day a woman emailed and told me about a private message board called Tummy Tuck Talk. Oh My Gosh this site is WONDERFUL. This site leaves no stone unturned. Every member is an active participant, and each of them is willing to answer every question you can think of. No longer do I Google…I just ask. And boom within minutes there are 10 responses. This site is a community of women.

Now, it is an exclusive site. In order to become part of this site you do have to be in some process of a plastic surgery situation, weather it is considering, planning, getting reading, during, or a veteran.

I will strongly caution you on one thing: it is addicting.

If you do decide to hop on over tell them Amy C. sent you, and then once your in make sure you friend me!

http://tummytucktalk.ning.com/

5 comments:

Alexis Owmizer said...

Oh, this site might be helpful for those people who plan to undergo beauty surgeries. Before you decide to undergo any procedure, you should research. With that, you're prepared for any circumstance. Usually, women want to undergo beauty surgeries like a tummy tuck. I think it is normal for us to aim to be aesthetically pleasing.

cosmetic surg said...

A cosmetic surgery could give physical and psychological benefits. When you look great , naturally you would feel great. Self esteem and confidence can be boost by a surgery with good result.

tummy tuck las vegas said...

An open conversation with people who experienced this kind of experiences helps a lot for those who wants to learn more about tummy tuck, somehow u could get some idea with this conversation.


tummy tuck las vegas

PeerMurphy said...

Tummy Tuck involves the excess fat removal and skin of the Valley and the repair of weakened or separated muscles. Compared to other procedures in aesthetic surgery, a tummy tuck is rather broad.

Tummy tuck

Tummy tuck said...

Tummy tuck is the way to reduce the unwanted fat in our body ...this give you good look to you..