Saturday, April 3, 2010

Still Sick

I'm still sick, but I feel better than I did yesterday. Yesterday was a nightmare. I won't go into the details. Eating wasn't fun, but neither was anything else. I didn't want to even drink water. David being worried went to the store and bought me some ice cream. Before he went he asked me what kind I wanted. It was a very hard choice. I either wanted chocolate or vanilla. (I wish they made one that just had those two flavors. Get rid of strawberry already.) He said he would buy one of each. We could afford the expense; soon David would be rolling in cash from my life insurance money. He came home with a carton of ice cream that was just chocolate and vanilla. (Great I used my wish on ice cream! I could have used my wish on...oh I don't know...getting better.) But still I enjoyed the little bit I could get down.

Today I still feel weak, but I'm positive tomorrow I will be much better.

Have a Happy Easter.

No comments: