Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Manic Monday

It's 2:23 in the morning and I can stop feeding the 'hungry monster'. At 10:20 I started with an apple, peanut butter, and a slice of cheese. At 11pm I gave into my 'chocolate monster' and ate 10 Hershey Kisses. At 1:19 am I ate the left-over Mexician dinner, and finially I chowed down on a peanut butter cookie. I'm on an all-night food binge. My stomach is finally full...but my mind is so busy. If my mind racing around could burn calories I would be so uber thin. I know it is time for me to go to bed, but on nights like tonight I can't. I just want to run around the house screaming at the top of my lungs. No really I do. I don't want to scream anything in particular. I just have this overwhelming sense to bounce off of the walls.

What does one do when one wants to keep one self occupied? Clean out the closets! Rearrange the pantry! Clean the garage! No I don't want to clean the garage...Run on the treadmill...hey that sounds like fun. It's just another manic Monday...(okay it's Tuesday, but I haven't went to sleep so it doesn't count.)

No comments: