Monday, March 22, 2010

My First Video is Now On Youtube...

I did it! I did it! I posted my first youtube video...eek! (Entry below explains everything.) Yeah you're probably right; I have lost my mind, but that is besides the point.

Here is the link:
http://www.youtube.com/user/acdane

Make sure you subscribe to me so you can catch all of my crazy videos! Ahhh...what have I done. I did it live in one take too; can you tell?

Update…

I have emailed my friends to let them know that I am now a super star via the internet, and now my tummy is in knots. Have you ever done something which you thought was a stellar idea at the time, but then afterwards thought better of it? Like adopting an orange-ring-stealing-cat. I’m just saying is all. But now that the word has been spread, the show must go on, even though I am having second thoughts. I think it became more real when I informed my friends.


I like to live life on the edge, and this gives me a thrill. I am really committed to this project, but I just wanted to share my feelings with everyone. I am shaking in my boots. I think...no I KNOW I am going to need your support to go through with this project. I'm not doing this without you guys. You guys are my biggest online fans- and I love you for it.

I'm going to do something I have never done...

If you send me comments either on my blog, or my youtube account I will dialogue with you. I haven’t done that before, because I wanted to remain a mystery, but now the cat is out of the bag, and you are about to see all of me. There will be no mystery anymore. It is going to be a very interesting ride.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Ok I subscribed to your videos. I am excited Amy. This will be fun, yes for us more than you, but in the end you will be the happy one and we'll just go on with our day to day lives. Thanks for wanting to share with us.

Amy said...

I'm really excited too, and I am glad that you have subscribed to my account. I just added another video explaining that I am bipolar. I think it's important that people understand all of me. I hope I did it in a classy way. I tried to think of how I would write it...I didn't want come off sounding complain-y. (My favorite part was the last part...I hope my friends take note, and quit asking me 'Whatcha been doing?'