Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Up Date on My Date

I’m just going to come out and say it. Things are not going as I planned with my surgery date. It looks like my surgery will be delayed until September. I’m going to be put on a waiting list of course, and I’m going to believe with all of my heart that I will get my surgery in the time frame that I desire. David thinks everything happens for a reason- maybe the anaesthesiologist is too focused on boating during the summer months, and he does a much better job in September. But David he might fish in September. I need the guy present and accounted for. Whatever the reason for the delay I don’t have a choice. I hope the months will go by fast, and I will remind myself that this will be the last summer I go without a bikini. I guess I will have to babble on about something else for the next five months.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Oh, I am sorry you have to wait. But David is right, everything does happen for a reason. Not to worry, I am sure you will have some other exciting things to share with us over the next few months.

Amy said...

Kathy- My list is long!!! And by the way I believe with all of my heart that I will be getting my surgery a lot sooner than September. I'm still hoping for May. I don't know how it's going to happen, but I know it will.