Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Where is Everybody?

Dear Readers,

I was just looking at my stat counter today and I noticed that there are 2,600 hits for my blog this month. I am very pleased. (I'm doing a happy dance!!!!) I have a question: why are there no comments? Am I that good? Is nothing left to add? Someone must have something to add. Hey, if your a drive-by-blog-reader I totally understand. The thing is: you all know who I am but I have no idea who you are. If you want to share with me that would be really nice. If you perfer to read silently that's okay too. I will love you just the same

4 comments:

Kathy said...

Hi Amy, I have nominated you for a Sunshine Award. Go to my blog and read all about it.

JennBand08 said...

Hi Amy.. I'm here.. reading. I'm banded too and sometimes think about getting the tummy tuck. I am a wimp though, not sure its something I'll ever be brave enough to do. I'm looking forward to watching your journey and cheering you on though. ~Jenn

Amy said...

Kathy, Jenn, and Judi I know you guys are here. You guys comment all the time. I think you all subscribe if I'm correct. But I can't figure out where all the other traffic is coming from. I'm not going to question it. I'm just going to keep writing. And btw Judi congratulations on surpassing goal.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.